Different ways to Just Add....
What’s so exciting about all of the Just Add... products is that you can use them in a range of ways. A great way to use the Just Add... Ham! mix is to transform it into delicious BBQ ribs!
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Follow the instructions on the back of the Just Add... Ham! packet to make the dough.
3. Rather than steaming the dough, press it into a lightly oiled casserole dish (approximately 34cm x 22cm).
4. Carefully score into 16 “ribs” and put into the oven for 20 minutes.
5. After 20 minutes, turn the ribs over, then bake for another 20 minutes.
6. Flip again and brush both sides with BBQ sauce of choice.
7. Bake for another 10 minutes, flip, brush with BBQ sauce, and then bake for a final 10 minutes.
8. Take out of the oven, brush both sides generously with BBQ sauce, cover and set aside for 30 minutes.
9. You can then chuck them on the BBQ as a whole or cut them up and cook in a frying pan, brushing with more BBQ sauce before serving!